Q: Why not just rinse the scuba mask under water/ocean?
- Rinsing Scuba mask underwater requires training.
- Valuable breathing air is lost in the process of forcing water out of the mask.
- Many divers require both hands for removing their mask, thereby limiting use of one hand.
- Difficult to rinse while holding an underwater camera.
- Vision is completely obscured during the rinse, an undesirable state in many situations.
- In contaminated waters it is impossible to avoid facial contact with the contaminants.
Q: Why not just use defog/antifog solutions?
- They tend to wash-off during a dive.
- Even the best wash-off in 9 rinse cycles.
- They cannot be re-applied during a dive, under water, if/when fog returns.
- The chemicals in the solutions are a source of concern for many health conscious users.
- Some are even eye irritants.
- The supply in a bottle eventually runs out and must be re-purchased.
Q: Does it fall off the mask?
- The strength of the magnets are designed to provide maximum attraction, but without being overly strong so as to create “sticking.”
Q: Does it interfere with Scuba Computer/Gauges?
- Although the magnets used in our products are the strongest magnets currently available (and unavailable at hardware stores), and so should be kept away from credit cards, etc. they are not sufficiently strong to affect compasses, and dive computers and gauges (which are manufactured to be magnetically unaffected).
DOMESTIC (USA) ORDERS
Flat Rate shipping means that no matter how much you buy, your shipping charge remains the same. As part of your checkout process, you’ll be asked to choose a shipping option, so choose the one that works best for you.
|USPS First Class||3 – 5
|USPS Priority||2 – 3
|USPS Priority Express||1 – 2
|USPS Priority, Over $100||2 – 3
FLAT RATE Shipping
We offer Flat Rate Shipping for International orders, as well. Flat rate shipping means that no matter how much you buy, your shipping charge remains the same. As part of your checkout process, you’ll be asked to choose a shipping option. Choose from “INTERNATIONAL ORDER” services that work best for you. Domestic shipping services are only for domestic (US) customers, not for International customers.
The table below shows the estimated delivery time. However, it is just an estimate, since we have no control of customs and other circumstances in that respective country which may delay delivery.
Note that there may be customs fees, duty fees, import taxes, or other types of taxes or fees that your country may apply. The burden of these fees is on the buyer.
|USPS First Class International||Varies by Desination
10 – 30
|7 – 15
We want you to be fully satisfied with every product that you purchase from www.wide-i.com. If you are not satisfied with the purchase, contact us (email@example.com), and you may return the product within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping.
Please include the sales/packaging invoice with the item(s) to ensure proper credit. You can expect the refund within 1~3 days of our receiving the return item(s).
Send the returning item(s) to the following address:
Wide-i, LLC (Returns)
P.O. Box 99021
Seattle, WA 98139
WHOLESALE AND BULK ORDERS
Do you need a large quantity of something? We can give you special bulk pricing! Contact us by email with a list of products and quantities and we’ll help you out. This is a great way to save money with your friends or coworkers and save on shipping.
If you’re interested in selling our products in your brick-and-mortar retail store or distributing our products, contact us! We’ll gather a little info about your business, and get products to your store or warehouse.